Public Sale: Details

CADAICO ($CADAI) Public Sale Details

Note: The CADAICO Public Sale was completely sold out within the first six hours of opening early access! The overwhelming demand underscores the strong support and enthusiasm from our community, marking a remarkable milestone for CADAICO's journey.

We are thrilled to unveil the details of the forthcoming CADAICO ($CADAI) Public Sale, a last opportunity for new and existing supporters to be part of our journey at an early stage. The sale is scheduled to kick off on April 2nd, drawing to a close on April 14th, or sooner should we reach our token allocation limit for this phase.

KYC Compliance and Tier System 

To take part in the public sale, all new participants must undergo KYC (Know Your Customer) verification to guarantee a safe and compliant trading environment. If you have already completed the KYC verification in a past round, there's no need for you to go through the process again as you can use your existing login credentials.

The public sale introduces a tier-based pricing model designed to reward every participant of the sale, no matter at which time of the sale they participated. Think of it like a community effort. Starting at $0.17 in Tier 1 the token price gradually decreases to $0.13 by Tier 5. For every tier, a specific amount of tokens will be allocated. As soon as the token amount of one Tier is sold, the next tier with the lower price will be activated for every buyer. The pricing structure per tier is set as follows:

  • Tier 1: Token price $0.17
  • Tier 2: Token price $0.16
  • Tier 3: Token price $0.15
  • Tier 4: Token price $0.14
  • Tier 5: Token price $0.13

This unique mechanism means that early buyers benefit from an automatic price reduction for their purchased tokens as new tiers are reached, effectively increasing their token holdings at no additional cost. This incentive is exclusive to the public sale, ensuring that your early commitment is rewarded as we progress through the tiers.

Vesting and Referral Bonuses

At the Token Generation Event (TGE), 15% of tokens will become immediately available, with the remaining 85% being distributed linearly over the next four months. 

We're excited to offer a 10% referral bonus to anyone holding a minimum of 700 $CADAI tokens. This means that if you have at least 700 $CADAI tokens, you can get a 10% bonus on any token purchase made using your referral code. 

Whitelisting and Early Access

Secure your place at the forefront of our public sale by signing up for whitelisting today. Confirmed whitelisted participants will enjoy the privilege of early access, 24 hours before we open the doors to the wider public. 

If you have participated in previous rounds, you will automatically be added to the whitelist as a sign of our appreciation for your continued support.

We decided to keep a minimum token purchase threshold from the previous rounds of $100, with a maximum cap of $10,000 per wallet. Anyone interested in exceeding this limit is encouraged to contact our team directly. 

Exclusion Criteria

Please note, that the public sale will not be accessible to individuals from certain jurisdictions, including Ukraine's Luhansk and Donetsk regions, the United States of America (including its territories), Canada, the People's Republic of China (excluding Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan), South Korea, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, Belarus, Democratic Republic of Congo, Cuba, Iraq, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, Zimbabwe, Russia, Afghanistan, Central African Republic, Crimea Region, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, South Sudan, Venezuela, Yemen due to regulatory restrictions.

We look forward to welcoming you to the CADAICO family. Prepare to be part of a revolutionary journey with a unique blend of AI and Blockchain.

For more information and to stay updated on the latest developments, join our official telegram channel, visit our website, and follow us on X.

Together, let's build a brighter, decentralized future.